Funding sources This work was supported by the German Cancer Aid (grant no. 109091).
Sunbed use in Germany: trends, user histories and factors associated with cessation and readiness to change
Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 2, pages 441–449, August 2013
How to Cite
Bock, C., Diehl, K., Litaker, D., Breitbart, E.W., Greinert, R. and Schneider, S. (2013), Sunbed use in Germany: trends, user histories and factors associated with cessation and readiness to change. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 441–449. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12390
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 13 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 APR 2013 10:15PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2013
- German Cancer Aid. Grant Number: 109091
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.