Funding sources None.
Minimal phototoxic dose (MPD) measurements for topical photochemotherapy using a semiautomated MPD tester
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 687–689, September 2013
How to Cite
Al-Ismail, D., Edwards, C., Al-Ofi, O. and Anstey, A.V. (2013), Minimal phototoxic dose (MPD) measurements for topical photochemotherapy using a semiautomated MPD tester. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 687–689. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12395
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.