Funding sources None.
A randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled, half-head study to evaluate the effects of platelet-rich plasma on alopecia areata
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 690–694, September 2013
How to Cite
Trink, A., Sorbellini, E., Bezzola, P., Rodella, L., Rezzani, R., Ramot, Y. and Rinaldi, F. (2013), A randomized, double-blind, placebo- and active-controlled, half-head study to evaluate the effects of platelet-rich plasma on alopecia areata. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 690–694. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12397
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 APR 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.