Funding sources Guy's and St. Thomas' Charity, London, U.K.
Epidemiology and Health Services Research
A service evaluation of the Eczema Education Programme: an analysis of child, parent and service impact outcomes
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 629–636, September 2013
How to Cite
Ersser, S.J., Farasat, H., Jackson, K., Dennis, H., Sheppard, Z.A. and More, A. (2013), A service evaluation of the Eczema Education Programme: an analysis of child, parent and service impact outcomes. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 629–636. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12414
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 4 MAY 2013 11:42AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 APR 2013
- Guy's and St. Thomas' Charity
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.