Funding sources The study was supported by the Lundbeck Foundation.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Human β-defensin-2 as a marker for disease severity and skin barrier properties in atopic dermatitis
Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 587–593, September 2013
How to Cite
Clausen, M.-L., Jungersted, J.M., Andersen, P.S., Slotved, H.-C., Krogfelt, K.A. and Agner, T. (2013), Human β-defensin-2 as a marker for disease severity and skin barrier properties in atopic dermatitis. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 587–593. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12419
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 30 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- Lundbeck Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.