Funding sources None.
Risk factors of polysensitization to contact allergens
Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 3, pages 611–617, September 2013
How to Cite
Schwitulla, J., Gefeller, O., Schnuch, A. and Uter, W. (2013), Risk factors of polysensitization to contact allergens. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 611–617. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12423
Conflicts of interest The IVDK is sponsored by the cosmetic and chemical industry associations. W.U. has accepted honoraria for presentations or travel reimbursement from cosmetic industry associations for presentations given to these. A.S. is engaged occasionally as an ad hoc consultant for the cosmetic industry (associations), partly remunerated. J.S. and O.G. have no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 30 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 MAY 2013 10:31AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 APR 2013
- 4Quality control of patch test data of the multicenter surveillance project ‘Information Network of Departments of Dermatology’ (IVDK). Occup Environ Dermatol 2005; 53:107–14., , et al.
- 7R Development Core Team. R: A Language and Environment for Statistical Computing. Vienna: R Development Core Team, 2011.
- 17Experimentelle DNCB-Kontaktallergie, eine 10-Jahresstudie bei 137 Probanden. Z Hautkr 1991; 66:954–6., .
- 19Allergic contact dermatitis and atopic eczema. In: Handbook of Atopic Eczema (Ring J, Przybilla B, Ruzicka T, eds), 2. Berlin: Springer, 2005; 178–201., , .
- 20Type-IV sensitization profile of individuals with atopic eczema: results from the Information Network of Departments of Dermatology (IVDK) and the German Contact Dermatitis Research Group (DKG). Allergy 2006; 61:611–16., , et al.
- 30Patch test characteristics of patients referred for suspected contact allergy of the feet – retrospective 10-year cross-sectional study of the IVDK data. Contact Dermatitis 2012; 66:271–8., , .Direct Link:
- 31Facial allergic contact dermatitis. Data from the IVDK and review of literature. Hautarzt 2009; 60:12–21., , .