Practical application of cellular bioenergetics to the care of aged skin
Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
© 2013 The Authors BJD © 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Special Issue: ASDS Cellular Bioenergetics Revolution Proceedings. Guest Editors: Maritza I. Perez and Mary B. Johnson. Publication of this supplement was supported by Procter & Gamble.
Volume 169, Issue Supplement s2, pages 32–38, July 2013
How to Cite
Osborne, R., Carver, R.S., Mullins, L.A. and Finlay, D.R. (2013), Practical application of cellular bioenergetics to the care of aged skin. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 32–38. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12439
This work was supported in its entirety by The Procter & Gamble Company and BASF Beauty Creations. Funding for publication of this supplement was provided by Procter & Gamble.
Conflicts of interest
R.O., L.A.M. and D.R.F. are employees of Procter & Gamble; R.S.C. is an employee of BASF.
- Issue published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAY 2013
- The Procter & Gamble Company
- BASF Beauty Creations
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.