Funding sources None.
Molecular evidence of type 2 mosaicism in Gorlin syndrome
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1342–1345, December 2013
How to Cite
Torrelo, A., Hernández-Martín, A., Bueno, E., Colmenero, I., Rivera, I., Requena, L., Happle, R. and González-Sarmiento, R. (2013), Molecular evidence of type 2 mosaicism in Gorlin syndrome. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1342–1345. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12458
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 12:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.