Funding sources This study was supported by NIH/NIAMS Grant R01 AR28450 (J.U.) and K08 AR057099 (Q.J.). Dr Li Q.L. is the recipient of a Research Career Development Award from the Dermatology Foundation.
Paediatric pseudoxanthoma elasticum with cardiovascular involvement
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 5, pages 1148–1151, November 2013
How to Cite
Li, Q., Baker, J., Kowalczyk, J., Jiang, Q., Uitto, J. and Schachner, L. (2013), Paediatric pseudoxanthoma elasticum with cardiovascular involvement. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1148–1151. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12462
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Q.L. and J.B. contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 12:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUN 2013
- NIH/NIAMS. Grant Number: R01 AR28450
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.