Funding sources: none.
Lymphomatoid papulosis type D: an aggressive histology for an indolent disease
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 5, pages 1157–1159, November 2013
How to Cite
Bertolotti, A., Pham-Ledard, A.-L., Vergier, B., Parrens, M., Bedane, C. and Beylot-Barry, M. (2013), Lymphomatoid papulosis type D: an aggressive histology for an indolent disease. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1157–1159. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12463
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 JUN 2013 12:43AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.