Funding sources: The study ‘Surveillance study of photocontact dermatitis leading to hospitalization in Europe with a special focus on topical ketoprofen and other topical NSAIDs, including evaluation of photosensitivity reactions’ is supported by an unrestricted grant from Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl, Bayer SpA, Cyathus Exquirere Pharmaforschungs GmbH, Dompé SpA, EG SpA, JSC Grindeks, Hisamitsu U.K. Ltd, Istituto Biochimico Italiano G. Lorenzini SpA, Italfarmaco SpA, Pierre Fabre Ibérica SA, Sandoz International GmbH and Sanofi-Aventis Groupe.
Floating numerators on photopatch tests: how to interpret them?
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 5, pages 1161–1162, November 2013
How to Cite
Naldi, L. and Lecchi, S. (2013), Floating numerators on photopatch tests: how to interpret them?. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1161–1162. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12468
Conflicts of interest: none.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 JUN 2013 01:06AM EST
- Menarini Industrie Farmaceutiche Riunite Srl
- Bayer SpA
- Cyathus Exquirere Pharmaforschungs GmbH
- Dompé SpA
- EG SpA
- JSC Grindeks
- Hisamitsu U.K. Ltd
- Istituto Biochimico Italiano G. Lorenzini SpA
- Italfarmaco SpA
- Pierre Fabre Ibérica SA
- Sandoz International GmbH
- Sanofi-Aventis Groupe
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.