Funding sources This study was supported by a grant (CRI11077-21) from the Chonnam National University Hospital Research Institute of Clinical Medicine, and by the Leading Foreign Research Institute Recruitment Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2011-0030034).
Two cases of clear cell sarcoma with different clinical and genetic features: cutaneous type with BRAF mutation and subcutaneous type with KIT mutation
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1346–1352, December 2013
How to Cite
Park, B.M., Jin, S.A., Choi, Y.D., Shin, S.H., Jung, S.T., Lee, J.B., Lee, S.C. and Yun, S.J. (2013), Two cases of clear cell sarcoma with different clinical and genetic features: cutaneous type with BRAF mutation and subcutaneous type with KIT mutation. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1346–1352. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12480
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUN 2013 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2013
- Chonnam National University Hospital Research Institute of Clinical Medicine. Grant Number: CRI11077-21
- Leading Foreign Research Institute Recruitment Program
- National Research Foundation of Korea
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2011-0030034
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.