Funding sources None.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Linear IgA bullous dermatosis: comparison between the drug-induced and spontaneous forms
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 5, pages 1041–1048, November 2013
How to Cite
Chanal, J., Ingen-Housz-Oro, S., Ortonne, N., Duong, T.-A., Thomas, M., Valeyrie-Allanore, L., Lebrun-Vignes, B., André, C., Roujeau, J.-C., Chosidow, O. and Wolkenstein, P. (2013), Linear IgA bullous dermatosis: comparison between the drug-induced and spontaneous forms. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1041–1048. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12488
Conflicts of interest None declared.
O.C. and P.W. contributed equally to this work.
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 11:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.