Funding sources No external funding.
Patients with xeroderma pigmentosum complementation groups C, E and V do not have abnormal sunburn reactions
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1279–1287, December 2013
How to Cite
Sethi, M., Lehmann, A.R., Fawcett, H., Stefanini, M., Jaspers, N., Mullard, K., Turner, S., Robson, A., McGibbon, D., Sarkany, R. and Fassihi, H. (2013), Patients with xeroderma pigmentosum complementation groups C, E and V do not have abnormal sunburn reactions. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1279–1287. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12523
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUL 2013
- the National Institute for Health Research
- Associazione Italiana per la Ricerca sul Cancro
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.