Funding sources The work was supported by grants from Trygfonden and Aage Bangs Fund.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Knowledge, attitudes and behaviour in everyday life with chronic hand eczema: a qualitative study
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 5, pages 1056–1065, November 2013
How to Cite
Mollerup, A., Johansen, J.D. and Thing, L.F. (2013), Knowledge, attitudes and behaviour in everyday life with chronic hand eczema: a qualitative study. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1056–1065. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12524
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 JUL 2013 02:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2013
- Trygfonden and Aage Bangs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.