Funding sources None.
Adalimumab for the treatment of psoriasis in real life: a retrospective cohort of 119 patients at a single Spanish centre
Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 5, pages 1141–1147, November 2013
How to Cite
López-Ferrer, A., Vilarrasa, E., Gich, I.J. and Puig, L. (2013), Adalimumab for the treatment of psoriasis in real life: a retrospective cohort of 119 patients at a single Spanish centre. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1141–1147. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12543
Conflicts of interest L.P. has perceived consultancy/speakers honoraria and participated in clinical trials sponsored by Abbott, Janssen, MSD and Pfizer.
- Issue online: 31 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.