Funding sources This work was supported by the French Society of Dermatology, Angers University Hospital and the French patients support group PXE France. Financial support was provided to O.L.S. by the American Heart Association (11GRNT5840005) and the National Institutes of Health (RO1HL108249).
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
High-frequency (20–50 MHz) ultrasonography of pseudoxanthoma elasticum skin lesions
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1233–1239, December 2013
How to Cite
Guérin-Moreau, M., Leftheriotis, G., Le Corre, Y., Etienne, M., Amode, R., Hamel, J.F., Croué, A., Le Saux, O., Machet, L. and Martin, L. (2013), High-frequency (20–50 MHz) ultrasonography of pseudoxanthoma elasticum skin lesions. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1233–1239. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12545
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 01:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 JUL 2013
- French Society of Dermatology
- Angers University Hospital
- American Heart Association. Grant Number: 11GRNT5840005
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: RO1HL108249
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.