Funding sources: none.
Generalized syringotropic mycosis fungoides responsive to extracorporeal photopheresis
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 200–202, January 2014
How to Cite
Jennings, L., Campbell, S.M., Yaar, R., Mahalingam, M., Sahni, D., Lerner, A. and Rünger, T.M. (2014), Generalized syringotropic mycosis fungoides responsive to extracorporeal photopheresis. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 200–202. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12547
Conflicts of interest: none declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 01:37AM EST
This article has been cited by:
- 1Mycosis Fungoides, The American Journal of Dermatopathology, 2014, 36, 12, 933, , ,
- 2Syringotropic mycosis fungoides: Clinical and histologic features, response to treatment, and outcome in 19 patients, Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology, 2014, 71, 5, 926, , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,