U.H. and M.W. contributed equally to this work.
Successful therapy with anakinra in a patient with generalized pustular psoriasis carrying IL36RN mutations
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 202–204, January 2014
How to Cite
Hüffmeier, U., Wätzold, M., Mohr, J., Schön, M.P. and Mössner, R. (2014), Successful therapy with anakinra in a patient with generalized pustular psoriasis carrying IL36RN mutations. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 202–204. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12548
Funding sources: none.
Conflicts of interest: R.M. and M.P.S. have received payments for conduction of clinical trials, as invited speaker or advisor, or for travel grants from the following companies: Abbott GmbH & Co. KG, Biogen IDEC GmbH, Essex Pharma GmbH, Janssen-Cilag, LEO Pharma GmbH, Merck Serono GmbH, Novartis Pharma GmbH, Pfizer GmbH and Wyeth Pharma GmbH. M.P.S. has received research grants from Abbott and BiogenIdec, and has received consulting fees from Abbott, BiogenIdec, Janssen-Cilag, LEO Pharma, Novartis Pharma and Pfizer.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 2 AUG 2013 01:37AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.