Funding sources: None.
Development of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy in a patient receiving infliximab for psoriasis
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 206–209, January 2014
How to Cite
Foulkes, A.C., Wheeler, L., Gosal, D., Griffiths, C.E.M. and Warren, R.B. (2014), Development of chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy in a patient receiving infliximab for psoriasis. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 206–209. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12572
Conflicts of interest: A.C.F., L.W., D.G., R.B.W. and C.E.M.G. work in the U.K. National Health Service (NHS). C.E.M.G. has acted as a consultant and/or speaker for Abbott, Centocor, Incyte, Janssen, Leo Pharma, Novartis, Pfizer and Schering-Plough (now MSD), all of which manufacture therapies used in the treatment of psoriasis. R.B.W. has acted as a consultant and/or speaker for Abbott, Janssen, Leo Pharma, Pfizer, Novartis and Schering-Plough (now MSD), all of which manufacture therapies used in the treatment of psoriasis. A.C.F. has received educational support to attend conferences and/or acted as a consultant for Pfizer, Abbott, Janssen, Novartis and Leo Pharma, all of which manufacture therapies used in the treatment of psoriasis.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 AUG 2013 03:11AM EST
- Medical Research Council. Grant Number: G1000417/94909
- Medical Evaluation Unit
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.