Funding sources This study was supported by a grant from the British Skin Foundation (£1500).
Narrowband ultraviolet B phototherapy in children with moderate-to-severe eczema: a comparative cohort study†
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 150–156, January 2014
How to Cite
Darné, S., Leech, S.N. and Taylor, A.E.M. (2014), Narrowband ultraviolet B phototherapy in children with moderate-to-severe eczema: a comparative cohort study. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 150–156. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12580
Conflict of interests None declared.
Plain language summary available online
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 12 AUG 2013 07:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 AUG 2013
- British Skin Foundation (£1500)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.