Funding sources None.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Favourable prognostic role of regression of primary melanoma in AJCC stage I–II patients
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1240–1245, December 2013
How to Cite
Ribero, S., Osella-Abate, S., Sanlorenzo, M., Savoia, P., Astrua, C., Cavaliere, G., Tomasini, C., Senetta, R., Macripò, G., Bernengo, M.G. and Quaglino, P. (2013), Favourable prognostic role of regression of primary melanoma in AJCC stage I–II patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1240–1245. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12586
Conflicts of interest None declared.
The first two authors contributed equally.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 AUG 2013 08:09AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.