Funding sources None.
Translating Patient-Oriented Eczema Measure (POEM) scores into clinical practice by suggesting severity strata derived using anchor-based methods
Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 The Authors. British Journal of Dermatology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Association of Dermatologists
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs License, which permits use and distribution in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited, the use is non-commercial and no modifications or adaptations are made.
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1326–1332, December 2013
How to Cite
Charman, C.R., Venn, A.J., Ravenscroft, J.C. and Williams, H.C. (2013), Translating Patient-Oriented Eczema Measure (POEM) scores into clinical practice by suggesting severity strata derived using anchor-based methods. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1326–1332. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12590
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 2 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 10:25AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- 8National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Atopic eczema in children. Management of atopic eczema in children from birth up to the age of 12 years. December 2007. Available at: http://guidance.nice.org/CG57 (last accessed October 2013).
- 9A multicentre randomized controlled trial of ion-exchange water softeners for the treatment of eczema in children: the Softened Water Eczema Trial (SWET). Health Technol Assess 2011; 15:1–156., , et al.
- 15European Task Force on Atopic Dermatitis. Severity scoring of atopic dermatitis: the SCORAD index. Dermatology 1993; 186:23–31.
- 16Eczema area and severity index (EASI): a new tool to evaluate atopic dermatitis. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 1998; 11(Suppl. 2):48., , et al.