Funding sources This work was supported by grants from the Swiss National Science Foundation to D.H., from the Bangerter Foundation to M.K. and D.H., and from the Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale to A.M.
Identification of the first nonsense CDSN mutation with expression of a truncated protein causing peeling skin syndrome type B
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1322–1325, December 2013
How to Cite
Mallet, A., Kypriotou, M., George, K., Leclerc, E., Rivero, D., Mazereeuw-Hautier, J., Serre, G., Huber, M., Jonca, N. and Hohl, D. (2013), Identification of the first nonsense CDSN mutation with expression of a truncated protein causing peeling skin syndrome type B. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1322–1325. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12593
Conflicts of interest None declared.
A.M. and M.K. contributed equally to this study.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2013 10:27AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 AUG 2013
- Biomedical Research Federative Structure of Toulouse
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.