Funding sources None.
Short- and long-term outcome of linear morphoea in children
Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 6, pages 1265–1271, December 2013
How to Cite
Piram, M., McCuaig, C.C., Saint-Cyr, C., Marcoux, D., Hatami, A., Haddad, E. and Powell, J. (2013), Short- and long-term outcome of linear morphoea in children. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1265–1271. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12606
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 2 DEC 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 SEP 2013 04:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 AUG 2013
Vol. 170, Issue 4, 999, Article first published online: 15 APR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.