Funding sources This study was supported in part by D.F. Murrell, the Australasian Blistering Diseases Foundation and the University of New South Wales Independent Learning and Honours Programs, with grants provided to A.T., S.C., D.F.S., A.M.H., J.W.F., A.D., C.Q.W. and C.L. to work with D.F.M. Premier Specialists Research and Development, Sydney, provided support for nursing staff (L.M.R. and J. Cochrane) and administrative support.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
The development and validation of the Treatment of Autoimmune Bullous Disease Quality of Life questionnaire, a tool to measure the quality of life impacts of treatments used in patients with autoimmune blistering disease
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 169, Issue 5, pages 1000–1006, November 2013
How to Cite
Tjokrowidjaja, A., Daniel, B.S., Frew, J.W., Sebaratnam, D.F., Hanna, A.M., Chee, S., Dermawan, A., Wang, C.Q., Lim, C., Venugopal, S.S., Rhodes, L.M., Welsh, B., Nijsten, T. and Murrell, D.F. (2013), The development and validation of the Treatment of Autoimmune Bullous Disease Quality of Life questionnaire, a tool to measure the quality of life impacts of treatments used in patients with autoimmune blistering disease. British Journal of Dermatology, 169: 1000–1006. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12623
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2013 03:54AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- Australasian Blistering Diseases Foundation
- University of New South Wales Independent Learning and Honours Programs
Vol. 170, Issue 2, 481–483, Article first published online: 18 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.