Improvement in precision of counting actinic keratoses
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 188–191, January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, K.C., Lew, R., Weinstock, M.A. (2014), Improvement in precision of counting actinic keratoses. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 188–191. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12629
Funding source: This study was supported by the VA Cooperative Studies Program (CSP #562), Office of Research and Development, Department of Veterans Affairs.
Role of the sponsor: A VA CSP trial, the VA necessarily played a role in the analysis and interpretation of data, in the preparation review, and approval of the manuscript, in the design and conduct of the study, the collection of data (which was obtained from VA patients at VA Medical Centers).
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2013 08:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- VA Cooperative Studies Program. Grant Number: CSP #562
- Office of Research and Development
- Department of Veterans Affairs
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.