Improvement in precision of counting actinic keratoses
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA.
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 188–191, January 2014
How to Cite
Lee, K.C., Lew, R., Weinstock, M.A. (2014), Improvement in precision of counting actinic keratoses. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 188–191. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12629
Funding source: This study was supported by the VA Cooperative Studies Program (CSP #562), Office of Research and Development, Department of Veterans Affairs.
Role of the sponsor: A VA CSP trial, the VA necessarily played a role in the analysis and interpretation of data, in the preparation review, and approval of the manuscript, in the design and conduct of the study, the collection of data (which was obtained from VA patients at VA Medical Centers).
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2013 08:07AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2013
- VA Cooperative Studies Program. Grant Number: CSP #562
- Office of Research and Development
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- 3Actinic keratoses: past, present and future. J Drugs Dermatol 2010; 9 (5 Suppl. ODAC Conf Pt 1):s45–9., , .
- 4Pharmacoeconomic considerations in treating actinic keratosis. Pharmacoeconomics 2009; 27:451–64., , , .