Funding sources This work was generously supported by the British Skin Foundation, The Immunodermatology Fund of the Guy's and St Thomas' Charity and the National Institute for Health Research Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre at Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust/King's College London.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Prognostic factors in pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus
Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 116–122, January 2014
How to Cite
Saha, M., Bhogal, B., Black, M.M., Cooper, D., Vaughan, R.W. and Groves, R.W. (2014), Prognostic factors in pemphigus vulgaris and pemphigus foliaceus. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 116–122. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12630
Conflicts of interest None.
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 SEP 2013 03:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 AUG 2013
- British Skin Foundation
- Guy's and St Thomas' Charity
- National Institute for Health Research Comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre at Guy's
- NHS Foundation Trust/King's College London
- 17Smoking and drinking among adults 2007. General Household Survey 2007, 1. 2007. UK National Statistics., .
- 18Vesiculobullous diseases. In: Oral Pathology: Clinical Pathologic Correlations, 6th edn St Louis: Elsevier Saunders, 2012; 1–21., , .