Funding sources None.
Aetiologies of creeping eruption: 78 cases
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1166–1169, May 2014
How to Cite
Vanhaecke, C., Perignon, A., Monsel, G., Regnier, S., Paris, L. and Caumes, E. (2014), Aetiologies of creeping eruption: 78 cases. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1166–1169. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12637
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 10:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.