Funding sources This pioneering work would not be possible without the support and funding of the Degos Support Network (www.degosdisease.com), represented by Mrs Judith Calder, a patient with malignant atrophic papulosis from Sussex, U.K.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Malignant and benign forms of atrophic papulosis (Köhlmeier–Degos disease): systemic involvement determines the prognosis
Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 1, pages 110–115, January 2014
How to Cite
Theodoridis, A., Konstantinidou, A., Makrantonaki, E. and Zouboulis, C.C. (2014), Malignant and benign forms of atrophic papulosis (Köhlmeier–Degos disease): systemic involvement determines the prognosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 110–115. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12642
Conflicts of interest None declared.
E.M. and C.C.Z. share senior authorship.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 13 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 30 SEP 2013 11:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 SEP 2013
- Degos Support Network
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.