Funding sources The study was supported in part by the Italian Ministry of Health (RF-2010-2316524).
Dermoscopy in general dermatology: practical tips for the clinician†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 3, pages 514–526, March 2014
How to Cite
Lallas, A., Giacomel, J., Argenziano, G., García-García, B., González-Fernández, D., Zalaudek, I. and Vázquez-López, F. (2014), Dermoscopy in general dermatology: practical tips for the clinician. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 514–526. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12685
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Plain language summary available online
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 22 NOV 2013 02:41PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 OCT 2013
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: RF-2010-2316524
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.