Details of the Psoriasis Emilia Romagna Study Group are given in the Appendix.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Diet and physical exercise in psoriasis: a randomized controlled trial†
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 3, pages 634–642, March 2014
How to Cite
Naldi, L., Conti, A., Cazzaniga, S., Patrizi, A., Pazzaglia, M., Lanzoni, A., Veneziano, L., Pellacani, G. and the Psoriasis Emilia Romagna Study Group (2014), Diet and physical exercise in psoriasis: a randomized controlled trial. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 634–642. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12735
Funding sources This trial was supported by a research grant from the Emilia Romagna region (Programma di Ricerca Regione Università 2007–2009 AREA 2 Ricerca per il governo clinico).
Conflicts of interest None declared.
L.N. and A.C. contributed equally to the paper and share first authorship.
Plain language summary available online
- Issue online: 12 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 NOV 2013 10:43AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 NOV 2013
- Emilia Romagna region (Programma di Ricerca Regione Università
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.