Funding sources This publication was supported by the National Center for Research Resources and the National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences, National Institutes of Health NIH, through Grant Number UL1TR000055. It was also supported, in part, by grant 1UL1RR031973 from the Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSI) programme of the National Center for Research Resources, National Institutes of Health. Its contents are solely the responsibility of the authors and do not necessarily represent the official views of the NIH.
Risk factors for morphoea disease severity: a retrospective review of 114 paediatric patients
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 4, pages 895–900, April 2014
How to Cite
Pequet, M.S., Holland, K.E., Zhao, S., Drolet, B.A., Galbraith, S.S., Siegel, D.H. and Chiu, Y.E. (2014), Risk factors for morphoea disease severity: a retrospective review of 114 paediatric patients. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 895–900. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12758
Conflicts of interest None declared
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2013 12:21AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2013
- National Center for Research Resources
- National Center for Advancing Translational Sciences
- National Institutes of Health NIH. Grant Number: UL1TR000055
- Clinical and Translational Science Award (CTSI). Grant Number: 1UL1RR031973
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.