Funding sources None.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Quantitation of tumour development correlates with prognosis in tumour stage (stage IIB) mycosis fungoides
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1080–1086, May 2014
How to Cite
Boonk, S.E., Putter, H., Koolhof, L., Willemze, R. and Vermeer, M.H. (2014), Quantitation of tumour development correlates with prognosis in tumour stage (stage IIB) mycosis fungoides. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1080–1086. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12763
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 DEC 2013 03:20AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.