Funding sources This study was supported in part by the National Sciences Council, Executive Yuan grant number SC99-2621-M-039-001, China Medical University Hospital (grant number 1MS1), the Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare Clinical Trial and Research Center for Excellence (grant number DOH102-TD-B-111-004), Cancer Research Center of Excellence (MOHW103-TD-B-111-03) and Taichung Tzu Chi General Hospital (TTCRD-101-22).
Epidemiology and Health Services Research
Herpes zoster infection associated with acute coronary syndrome: a population-based retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1122–1129, May 2014
How to Cite
Wang, C.-C., Lin, C.-L., Chang, Y.-J., Wang, G.-J., Sung, F.-C. and Kao, C.-H. (2014), Herpes zoster infection associated with acute coronary syndrome: a population-based retrospective cohort study. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1122–1129. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12768
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- National Sciences Council. Grant Number: SC99-2621-M-039-001
- China Medical University Hospital. Grant Number: 1MS1
- Taiwan Ministry of Health and Welfare Clinical Trial and Research Center for Excellence. Grant Number: DOH102-TD-B-111-004
- Cancer Research Center of Excellence. Grant Number: MOHW103-TD-B-111-03
- Taichung Tzu Chi General Hospital. Grant Number: TTCRD-101-22
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.