Funding sources This study was supported by grant 02-2013-027 from Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Korea.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Characteristics of subjective recognition and computer-aided image analysis of facial erythematous skin diseases: a cornerstone of automated diagnosis
Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 252–258, August 2014
How to Cite
Choi, J.W., Kim, B.R., Lee, H.S. and Youn, S.W. (2014), Characteristics of subjective recognition and computer-aided image analysis of facial erythematous skin diseases: a cornerstone of automated diagnosis. British Journal of Dermatology, 171: 252–258. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12769
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2014
- Version of Record online: 28 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 DEC 2013 10:45AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 DEC 2013
- Seoul National University Bundang Hospital, Korea. Grant Number: 02-2013-027
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.