Funding sources The authors acknowledge financial support from the British Skin Foundation, Department of Health via the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre award to Guy's and St Thomas' NHS Foundation Trust in partnership with King's College London and King's College Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and The University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust/University College London NIHR Biomedical Research Centre.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Validity of noninvasive markers of methotrexate-induced hepatotoxicity: a retrospective cohort study
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
How to Cite
Martyn-Simmons, C.L., Rosenberg, W.M.C., Cross, R., Wong, T., Smith, C.H. and Barker, J.N.W.N. (2014), Validity of noninvasive markers of methotrexate-induced hepatotoxicity: a retrospective cohort study. British Journal of Dermatology. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12782
Conflicts of interest W.M.C.R. receives research grant support from Siemens Healthcare Diagnostics.
C.H.S. and J.N.W.N.B. are joint last authors.
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 DEC 2013
- British Skin Foundation
- Department of Health via the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) comprehensive Biomedical Research Centre
- St Thomas' NHS Foundation
- King's College London
- King's College Hospital NHS Foundation
- University College London Hospitals NHS Foundation Trust/University College London NIHR Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.