Funding sources: None.
Needle-free anaesthesia, a promising option for the needle-phobic patient
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1191–1192, May 2014
How to Cite
Patakfalvi, L. and Benohanian, A. (2014), Needle-free anaesthesia, a promising option for the needle-phobic patient. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1191–1192. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12784
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 DEC 2013 12:19AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!