Funding sources: No external funding.
A case of concurrent pemphigoid vegetans and pemphigus vegetans resolving without oral corticosteroid
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1192–1194, May 2014
How to Cite
Hatano, Y., Ishikawa, K., Koga, H., Ishii, N., Hashimoto, T., Takeo, N., Shimada, H., Sakai, T., Okamoto, O. and Fujiwara, S. (2014), A case of concurrent pemphigoid vegetans and pemphigus vegetans resolving without oral corticosteroid. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1192–1194. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12802
Conflicts of interest: None declared.
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 08:11AM EST
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.