Funding sources This work is supported in part by grants from Lyon 1 University (to L.T.), the Hospices Civils de Lyon (to L.T.) and the ligue contre le cancer du Rhone (to L.T.).
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Reflectance confocal microscopy of mucosal pigmented macules: a review of 56 cases including 10 macular melanomas
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 6, pages 1276–1284, June 2014
How to Cite
Debarbieux, S., Perrot, J.L., Erfan, N., Ronger-Savlé, S., Labeille, B., Cinotti, E., Depaepe, L., Cardot-Leccia, N., Lacour, J.P., Thomas, L., Bahadoran, P. and the Groupe d'Imagerie Cutanée Non Invasive de la Société Française de Dermatologie (2014), Reflectance confocal microscopy of mucosal pigmented macules: a review of 56 cases including 10 macular melanomas. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1276–1284. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12803
Conflicts of interest None declared.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 DEC 2013 08:11AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 DEC 2013
- Lyon 1 University
- Hospices Civils de Lyon
- ligue contre le cancer du Rhone
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.