Funding sources A.M. was the recipient of a summer research NRSA Short-term Institutional Training Grant (T35) NHLBI. W.L.T. is funded by a Research Career Development Award, K23AR060274, NIAMS. S.F.F. was supported by The Skaggs Clinical Scholars Program, Scripps Research Institute. M.F. received funding from the NEI (EY11254) as well as support from The Lowy Medical Research Institute.
Prospective study of infantile haemangiomas: incidence, clinical characteristics and association with placental anomalies†
Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 4, pages 907–913, April 2014
How to Cite
Munden, A., Butschek, R., Tom, W.L., Marshall, J. S., Poeltler, D. M., Krohne, S.E., Alió, A.B., Ritter, M., Friedlander, D.F., Catanzarite, V., Mendoza, A., Smith, L., Friedlander, M. and Friedlander, S. F. (2014), Prospective study of infantile haemangiomas: incidence, clinical characteristics and association with placental anomalies. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 907–913. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12804
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Plain language summary available online.
- Issue online: 15 APR 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JAN 2014 08:10AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2013
- Research Career Development Award. Grant Number: K23AR060274
- The Skaggs Clinical Scholars Program
- Scripps Research Institute
- NEI. Grant Number: EY11254
- Lowy Medical Research Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.