Funding sources No external funding.
The dermatology outpatient discharge decision: understanding a critical but neglected process†
Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1029–1038, May 2014
How to Cite
Harun, N.A., Salek, S., Piguet, V. and Finlay, A.Y. (2014), The dermatology outpatient discharge decision: understanding a critical but neglected process. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1029–1038. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12826
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Plain language summary available online
- Issue published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 JAN 2014 11:40AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JAN 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.