Funding sources The study was funded by our Institute, with partial financial support from the Italian Ministry of Health in the frame of the ‘Ricerca Corrente 2012’.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Burden of disease during quiescent periods in patients with pemphigus†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1087–1091, May 2014
How to Cite
Tabolli, S., Pagliarello, C., Paradisi, A., Cianchini, G., Giannantoni, P. and Abeni, D. (2014), Burden of disease during quiescent periods in patients with pemphigus. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1087–1091. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12836
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Plain language summary available online.
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 16 JAN 2014 01:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 JAN 2014
- Italian Ministry of Health
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.