Funding sources This study was supported by the University Medical Centre St Radboud Foundation, which received funding for the project from Pfizer, Janssen and AbbVie. Pfizer, Janssen and AbbVie played no role in the design and execution of the study; in data collection, data management, data analysis and interpretation of the data; or manuscript preparation, review and approval.
Satisfaction of treatment with biologics is high in psoriasis: results from the Bio-CAPTURE network†
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 5, pages 1158–1165, May 2014
How to Cite
van den Reek, J.M.P.A., van Lüumig, P.P.M., Otero, M.E., Zweegers, J., van de Kerkhof, P.C.M., Ossenkoppele, P.M., Njoo, M.D., Mommers, J.M., Koetsier, M.I.A., Arnold, W.P., Sybrandy-Fleuren, B.A.M., Kuijpers, A.L.A., Andriessen, M.P.M., Seyger, M.M.B., Kievit, W. and de Jong, E.M.G.J. (2014), Satisfaction of treatment with biologics is high in psoriasis: results from the Bio-CAPTURE network. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1158–1165. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12862
Conflicts of interest See Appendix.
Plain language summary available online
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 FEB 2014 06:29AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2014
- University Medical Centre St Radboud Foundation
Vol. 170, Issue 6, 1382, Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- 3Efficacy of biologics in the treatment of moderate-to-severe plaque psoriasis: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials with different time points. J Eur Acad Dermatol Venereol 2013; doi: 10.1111/jdv.12238 (Epub ahead of print)., , et al.
- 6U.S. Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Drug Evaluation and Research; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Biologics Evaulation and Resarch; U.S. Department of Health and Human Services FDA Center for Devices and Radiological Health. Guidance for industry: patient-reported outcome measures: use in medical product development to support labeling claims: draft guidance. Health Qual Life Outcomes 2006; 4:79.
- 15S3-guidelines for the treatment of psoriasis vulgaris. Update 2011]. J Dtsch Dermatol Ges 2011; 9 (Suppl. 2):S1–104 (in German)., , et al. [