Funding sources This study was funded by Galderma R&D, SNC. Funding for assistance with writing the paper was provided by Galderma Laboratories, L.P.
Comparative pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of brimonidine following ocular and dermal administration of brimonidine tartrate ophthalmic solution and gel in patients with moderate-to-severe facial erythema associated with rosacea
Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 162–169, July 2014
How to Cite
Benkali, K., Leoni, M., Rony, F., Bouer, R., Fernando, A., Graeber, M. and Wagner, N. (2014), Comparative pharmacokinetics and bioavailability of brimonidine following ocular and dermal administration of brimonidine tartrate ophthalmic solution and gel in patients with moderate-to-severe facial erythema associated with rosacea. British Journal of Dermatology, 171: 162–169. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12881
Conflicts of interest K.B., F.R., R.B. and N.W. are employees of Galderma R&D, Sophia Antipolis, France. M.L., A.F. and M.G. are employees of Galderma R&D, Princeton, NJ, U.S.A.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 16 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 FEB 2014 12:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 FEB 2014
- Galderma R&D
- Galderma Laboratories
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.