Funding sources None.
Calcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate ointment in mild-to-moderate paediatric psoriasis: long-term daily clinical practice data in a prospective cohort
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 363–369, August 2014
How to Cite
van Geel, M.J., Mul, K., Oostveen, A.M., van de Kerkhof, P.C.M., de Jong, E.M.G.J. and Seyger, M.M.B. (2014), Calcipotriol/betamethasone dipropionate ointment in mild-to-moderate paediatric psoriasis: long-term daily clinical practice data in a prospective cohort. British Journal of Dermatology, 171: 363–369. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12895
Conflicts of interest See Appendix for details.
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 03:35AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2014
- Department of Dermatology of Radboud University Medical Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.