Funding sources None.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Rapid detection of HLA-A*31:01 allele in DNA and blood samples using loop-mediated isothermal amplification
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 171, Issue 1, pages 90–96, July 2014
How to Cite
Cheung, Y.K., Kwok, M., Chan, E. and Kwan, P. (2014), Rapid detection of HLA-A*31:01 allele in DNA and blood samples using loop-mediated isothermal amplification. British Journal of Dermatology, 171: 90–96. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12897
Conflicts of interest P.K. has provided consultancy services to Eisai, GSK, Pfizer and UCB Pharma, received research support from Eiasi, Johnson & Johnson, Pfizer and UCB Pharma, and lectured in speakers' bureaus of Eisai and UCB Pharma. The other authors have no conflicts of interest to declare.
- Issue published online: 26 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 03:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2014
- Johnson & Johnson
- UCB Pharma
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.