Funding sources Laboratoires Dermatologiques Avène provided financial support for the study data collection and analysis The sponsors had no role in designing the study, in the analysis and interpretation of data, or in reviewing or approving the manuscript.
Epidemiology and Health Services Research
Factors associated with sun protection compliance: results from a nationwide cross-sectional evaluation of 2215 patients from a dermatological consultation †
Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 6, pages 1327–1335, June 2014
How to Cite
Sattler, U., Thellier, S., Sibaud, V., Taïeb, C., Mery, S., Paul, C. and Meyer, N. (2014), Factors associated with sun protection compliance: results from a nationwide cross-sectional evaluation of 2215 patients from a dermatological consultation . British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1327–1335. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12966
Conflicts of interest U.S., S.M. and V.S. are employed by Laboratoires Dermatologiques Avène. C.T. is employed by Pierre Fabre SA. N.M. and S.T. received financial compensation from Laboratoires Dermatologiques Avène for their participation in the study. C.P. is a consultant for Pierre Fabre SA.
U.S. and S.T. contributed equally to this work.
Plain language summary available online.
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 18 MAR 2014 01:55AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 FEB 2014
- Laboratoires Dermatologiques Avène
- Pierre Fabre SA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.