Funding sources None.
Clinical and Laboratory Investigations
Vitamin D deficiency in alopecia areata†
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 170, Issue 6, pages 1299–1304, June 2014
How to Cite
Aksu Cerman, A., Sarikaya Solak, S. and Kivanc Altunay, I. (2014), Vitamin D deficiency in alopecia areata. British Journal of Dermatology, 170: 1299–1304. doi: 10.1111/bjd.12980
Conflicts of interest None declared.
Plain language summary available online.
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 21 MAR 2014 08:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.